Monday, October 26, 2009

CC #4

for our final Celebration Challenge....
we are going to make a mini album!

Use whatever you want for the main portion of the pages....
ie, chipboard, acrylic, flash card.... etc.
I have used cereal boxes for this as well as flash cards.... you just need it
to be sturdy enough!

Do 3 or 4 pages......

I know what you are thinking.......
3 or 4 pages in a week?!
She's crazy?!

Well.... I may be crazy... LOL but you can do this!
Honestly, it's not as difficult as you may think!

You can make it ROUND.... FLOWER SHAPED.... SQUARE.... any shape you want!

Decorate it for any occasion using any Cricut cart you have!

These are due Sunday, November 1st

3 comments:

  1. Are we allowed to make it more than 3-4 pages (if we have time?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh absolutely! I just didn't want to overwhelm anybody when I issued this! You can make as many pages as you want! Or as many mini-albums as you want! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine done using a chipboard flower shape. The shape was brought from M's from the $1 and I think it turned out really cute.

    I will try to get pics up tonight as soon as I find what my husband did with my camera!!

    ReplyDelete