Tuesday, November 17, 2009

~Team A Challenge~

LOL Hello! I was just finishing up some things here at work when it hit me that I didn't post the next challenge yesterday!!! I am SOOO sorry! I hate it when work interfers with my creative life! LOL
Anywhoooo...... here's the next challenge...........
Using the Christmas Tree of your choice (from any cart you have!) we are going to create a WHITE-ON-WHITE Christmas Card! If you do not have a cart that has a Christmas tree - then you will need to design and create one to use! Use various shades of WHITE to create your card! Don't be afraid to texturize your paper (Cuttlebug it or use pre-textured)....... you can also incorporate white buttons, white beads, white ribbon....... anything that is any shade of WHITE! NO OTHER COLORS!
This is due Sunday, November 29th!
Have Fun and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment